Manchester City and Liverpool go head to head in the rescheduled match on Thursday night. It is a very tough match to call, but lots of goals could be the order of the day with two attacking teams bringing plenty of quality. William Hill are offering 20/1 on either team to score at any time! Find here how to claim this offer!
Manchester UTD sit second in the Premier League and have already wrapped up a top-four finish despite losing to Leicester on Monday night.
Liverpool head into the weekend in 6th place, 7 points behind Chelsea for the final UCL spot with one game in hand and just three games remaining after this trip to Old Trafford.
The reverse game at Anfield Road this season ended 0-0 but this fixture has often been a high-scoring affair. The FA Cup fixture earlier this year finished saw Man UTD beating Liverpool 3-2!
So we suggest to bet on the "Total Goals" market and get this huge enhancement!
You can earn £20 if any team scores a goal! Read below how to claim your 20/1 enhancement for A goal to be scored in Manchester UTD v Liverpool!
Manchester UTD vs Liverpool: 20/1 if ANY goal is scored
Register a new William Hill account before the start of the match (Thursday 13th May, 8:15 pm, UK Time) and claim 20/1 ANY goal to be scored during Manchester UTD vs Liverpool! This is, of course, an unmissable promo!
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill's promo page
- Open a new William Hill account from your mobile device – it only takes few minutes
- Don't forget to use the Promo code: EPG20
- Place £1 on Over 0.5 goals in the Manchester UTD vs Liverpool Over/Under Total Goals betting market
- If either team scores a goal, William Hill will adjust your account within 24 hours to reflect 20/1 (Your bet will be voided and the returns will be paid as 4 x £5 free bets)
Top 5 reasons to claim this 20/1 price boost
- After making 10 changes for the defeat to Leicester, resting near enough his whole first-choice XI, the Red Devils should be full-strength for the visit of their fierce rivals
- Manchester UTD have scored at least 1 goal in their last 7 home matches in all competitions.
- Liverpool have found the back of the net in their last 11 away games in all competitions, scoring two or more goals in 7 of these outings.
- Man UTD's last 4 matches and Liverpool's last two matches saw both teams scoring a goal.
- The Over 0.5 goals bet is normally backable at 1/33, unless you claim this offer!
William Hill are upping the ante on Manchester UTD v Liverpool offering a HUGE 20/1 for A Goal To Be Scored! Click here to head to the promotional page and get your boost in few simple steps
Follow us on our social media channels
Or share this article on your favourite social media
WILLIAM HILL BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill website
- Register for a new account using promo code P30
- Place your first bet of £10 or more (odds must be greater than 1/5)
- Get up to £30 in free bets
Terms and conditions:
- The "Manchester UTD vs Liverpool Over 0.5 goals" promotion is only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening an online account in pound sterling or euro.
- The offer is valid only on mobile. Register with William Hill through your smartphone or tablet
- Customers must sign up using Promo Code EPG20.
- This promotion is not available to new accounts which funds are paid into by Paysafe, PayPal, Neosurf, NETELLER, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra or Postepay.
- If you take part in this promotion, you will not be able to take part in any other promotion that is only available to new customers.
- Account must be opened on the iOS or Android mobile app, or on the mobile website.
- This promotion cannot apply to more than one new account per person, address, email address, debit card or credit card, or IP address.
- A maximum of £1 / €1 can be staked at the special price of 20/1. Any additional amount will be offered at the standard price.
- The promotion runs until 8:15 PM on 13th May 2021.
- You can only take part in this promotion once.
Full T&Cs at WilliamHill.com