Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr takes on Logan Paul in an exhibition bout at Miami’s Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday 6 June. The Youtuber is a massive underdog, of course, but if you think Logan Paul can beat Mayweather, we suggest to get this HUGE 120/1 price boost offered by William Hill!
How to get 120/1 Logan Paul to win vs Floyd Mayweather at William HillThis would be Logan Paul's third fight, while Mayweather has a 50-0 record as professional boxer. Logan Paul's boxing record is not as impressive as Mayweather's one: the 26-year-old met fellow social-media star KSI in two exhibition fights in 2018 and 2019, drawing the first and losing the second by split decision.
Despite that, Logan Paul is backable at around 9/2 with many online bookmakers but that hasn’t stopped more bettors from wagering on Paul to somehow pull off the massive upset in the Showtime PPV event. The opening odds on the underdog were around 15/1 and are shortening day by day!
Fancy Logan Paul to beat Floyd Mayweather? Read below how to claim a terrific 120/1 boost!
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill's promo page
- Register an account – it will not take more than 2 minutes
- Don't forget to use the Promo code: EP120
- Place £1 on Logan Paul to win vs Floyd Mayweather.
- If Logan Paul beats Floyd Mayweather, William Hill will adjust your account within 24 hours to reflect 120/1 (Your bet will be voided and the winnings will be paid as 24 x £5 free bets).
Follow us on Instagram or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
MORE ENHANCED OFFERS ON MAYWEATHER vs PAULThis fight is generating a massive hype and there is no shortage of betting sites offering boosted odds on both fighters to win the bout! Check here...
WHY YOU SHOULDN'T MISS 120/1 LOGAN PAUL TO WIN
- Logan Paul is younger (25yo vs 44yo) and bigger (6ft 2in vs 5ft 8in) than Mayweather
- For this fight, Paul moved his training camp to Puerto Rico and sparred with many pro-boxers including Jean Pascal, who will face Badou Jack on the Showtime PPV undercard.
- The odds have shortened from 15/1 to around 9/2
- According to OddsChecker spokesman Kyle Newman, more than 50% of the bets placed on the fight have been put on Logan Paul, a massive percentage considering the real odds
- You just have to risk £1 to win £120 should Logan Paul shock the world
WILLIAM HILL BET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETSWilliam Hill are offering the perfect incentive to sign up with them and enjoy your betting on every sport, every market, every day!
- Click on this special link to go to the William Hill website
- Register for a new account using promo code P30
- Place your first bet of £10 or more (odds must be greater than 1/5)
- Get up to £30 in free bets
Terms and conditions:
- Only available to new William Hill customers in the UK or Ireland opening a new account via this page.
- Only one ‘new account offer' per person, household address, email address, debit/credit card number, or IP address is allowed. Duplicate accounts will not qualify for this offer.
- This Promotion is not available to new accounts depositing funds with Entropay, PaySafe, Paypal, Neosurf, iDeal, Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz, Kalibra/Postpay.
- Customers must sign up using Promo Code EP120
- Offer will run until the start of the fight
- Account must be opened on the iOS or Android mobile app, or on the mobile website.
- A maximum of £1 can be wagered at the special price of 120/1.
- Entries are limited to one per account holder.
Full T&Cs at WilliamHill.com