Footie5 from bookmakers thepools.com is giving away £25,000 every weekend this season to any punter who can correctly predict five football fixtures. It's free to play and there is a prize for correctly predicting just four, so if you miss the jackpot, you can still win. So read here how to download the footie5 app, make your picks and take your chance to win a huge jackpot!
What is Footie5 by ThePools.com?
Footie5 is The Pools' free-to-play football prediction game, where players are challenged every week to pick the scores in five fixtures for the chance to win a big £25,000 jackpot. It’s easy to play, it’s free to enter – and YOU select which team could make you a multi-millionaire.
You can pick ANY of the 3pm Saturday matches taking place in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two and the Scottish Premiership.
18+, UK only. One entry per player. Full T&Cs apply. Visit thepools.com for info. begambleaware.org
UPDATE: The Pools has launched its first ever game focused on women’s football to celebrate the 2022 UEFA European Women's Football Championship.
With the in-form Lionesses hotly tipped for victory, the Pools is giving fans a chance to test their knowledge of the women’s game and win big with the free-to-enter Footie 5 game.
There’s a £25,000 jackpot to win – all players have to do to be in with a chance of netting a top cash prize is correctly predict the scores from five Euros fixtures.
Fans can use a unique fixture swap feature to personalize their Footie 5 selection and increase their chances of winning, and if they’re really confident they can go head-to-head with some of the biggest names in women’s football to try and Beat the Pundits; Ex-England goalkeeper, now a pundit and Pools panel expert, Rachel Brown-Finnis and her former national teammate, striker Kelly Smith.
Fans can even set up their own league with friends to compete against each other and discover who’s the smartest score predictor!
How To Play Footie5 for free
- To play the latest round of footie5, just head to thepools.com now and register if you’ve not done so. The Pools is the country's oldest and longest established betting outlet.
- Click on the 'Footie5' tab and you’ll be presented with five fixtures already chosen for you. But where footie5 is different to other games, is this season you can choose which games you want to predict. To pick a different game simply tap on Swap Fixture and select the game you want to predict.
- Enter the scores you’re predicting for each game and submit your entries. It's a free-to-play predictor game, so you don't need to deposit any fund to take part.
- Now it’s time to sit back and watch the action!
- The player or players who accurately predict the score of the 5 matches will win or share the main prize of £25,000.
If more than one player accurately predicts the score of the 5 matches then the full main prize will be apportioned equally between them.
However, if you are not so lucky then there is still a possibility to win £2,000 for predicting four games.
Furthermore, once you have confirmed your predicted correct scores for the five fixtures, you can even back your predictions and win additional prizes at The Pools.
If you pay a fixed stake of £2:
- You will win £15 if you pick any two correct scores based on your Footie5 football predictions
- You will win £75 if you pick any three correct scores based on your Footie5 football predictions
Footie5 Leaderboard Points & Prizes
Fancy an extra shot at netting yourself a prize every month with The Pools? Earn points every time you play Footie5 and the player who tops the leaderboard each month will be the winner and score themselves £250!
Of course, in the event of multiple winners the prize will be shared.
|Accurately predicting the correct score||3|
|Every time you play a round of Footie5||1|
|Accurately predicting the match result||1|
|Accurately predicting the time of the 1st goal in a round||2|
|Accurately predicting a score draw||6|
* The maximum Footie5 leader board points you can earn per match is 6 points
* You can earn additional points per round every time you play at The Pools
The Pools £10million Footie5 Game
Last year, The Pools offered the chance to land the biggest football predicting prize of all-time. The bookie, one of our new recommended betting sites, run a big £10 million game on Boxing Day.
Players needed to look their list of 38 Boxing Day football fixtures and correctly predict the scores of 10 fixtures, in order to win that huge sum of money.
How to download the Footie5 app
You can download the footie5 app - available on iOS and Android devices - by visiting thepools.com website here. Don't forget, you can claim a tasty The Pools welcome bonus by joining through our site!