The free-to-play bet365 Fantasy Game - Season 23/24 is available to enter in the Bet365 Fantasy Lobby with a prize pool of £500k guaranteed. Build your squad of 15 players for the new Premier League season... there are prizes for the top 10,000 players and first place is guaranteed £50,000. Let's take a look here at how to play bet365 Fantasy Premier League season game!
What is Bet365 Premier League Season Fantasy Game
Bet365 teamed up with Scout Gaming Group (SGG), a company specialised in fantasy games, and they have recently released a season-long, free-to-enter game on the upcoming 2023/24 Premier League.
The operator guarantees a £500,000 prize pool available for the top 10,000 ranking players, with the outright winner guaranteed a whopping £50k top prize.
On top of this, Bet365 will add an extra £65,000 in monthly prizes for the top 1,000 managers each month.
How To Play Bet365 Fantasy Game Season 23/24
The full season game is single-entry only, meaning users can enter only once per bet365 customer account.
If you play the official Fantasy Premier League on premierleague.com, there is very little difference in terms of format, rules and scoring points.
Users are tasked with initially selecting and then managing a 15-man squad throughout all the 38 gameweekes of the 2023/24 Premier League season.
Wanna start playing Bet365 FPL for the upcoming season? Just follow these simple steps:
- Sign-up for free or log-in you existing Bet365 account
- Head to the fantasy sports section and select Bet365 Fantasy Game - Season 23/24 (click on 'Play for free')
- Use your £100m starting budget to pick 15 players (2 goalkeepers, 5 defenders, 5 midfielders and 3 forwards)
- Select your starting line-up for the next gameweek. Also specify your captain and vice-captain. You captain scores double points and if he doesn't play, your vice-captain scores double points.
The more points your players score the more chances you have to get the top prize or a consolation prize.
Manage your team week by week by transferring players and changing your starting XI. You have a free transfer each week.
You can accumulate unused transfers and carry them to the next gameweeks.
For each extra transfer made, a 4-point transfer penalty will be issued.
Don't forget you have 2 wildcars that allow you unlimited transfers in a week. You can use the first wildcard in gameweeks 2-19 and the second one in the second half of the season. Once a wildcard is activated, the free transfer balance is reset to zero.
Differences between Bet365 and Premier League Fantasy Football
Below we have summarized the main difference between the official FPL game and Bet365's one:
- Price changes do not begin until Gameweek 3
- Wildcard is the only chip – one to use by Gameweek 19, the other from Gameweek 20 onwards. There's no Triple Captain neither Bench Boost and Free Hits.
- Each week’s deadline goes right up to the first match’s kick-off
- The saving up of free transfers is limitless, rather than being capped at two
There are also slight differences in the scoring system:
- No bonus points are assigned
- Midfielders and forwards will now get one more for completing a match
- Goalkeepers get +8 points if they score, +5 if they save a penalty and +0.5 points for every save (instead of 1 point for every three save)
- Shots on target are rewarded: +0.3 per shots for forwards, +0.4 for midfielders, +0.6 for defenders and +1 point per shots on target for goalkeepers.
- Conceding a penalty loses two points
- Conceding a scored free kick also loses two points
- Moreover, players get +0.3 if their time on pitch sees their team win (or -0.3 if that period is a loss)
How much can I win?
A £500,000 prize pool and monthly cash prizes are up for grabs. The overall winner at the end of the season is guaranteed £50k!
Late registration infoLate registration for bet365's Fantasy Game is available up until 30th September, which coincides with Gameweek 7. Newly added teams will start on zero points, so it is extremely unlikely they can recover the gap.
Bet365 Fantasy Game Rules
This tournament is played over 38 Gameweeks.
You can have up to 3 players from the same team.
Maximum entries per user: 1
You must choose a team Captain. Your team Captain will score x2 points.
You must choose a Vice Captain. Your Vice Captain will score x2 points if your Captain doesn't play.
Every Gameweek you will receive 1 Free Transfer.
You can save up to 37 free transfers if you have not used them in previous rounds.
Transfers exceeding your available Free Transfers will cost -4 points each.
You must own 3 outfield substitutes/bench players.
You must own 1 goalkeeper substitute/bench player.
There are 2 Wildcard(s) available in this contest. When a wildcard is activated, any saved transfers are reset to zero.
Once a Wildcard is activated, any saved up transfers from previous Gameweeks are reset to zero.
Wildcard 1 must be used after the deadline of Gameweek 1 and before the deadline of Gameweek 19
Wildcard 2 must be used after the deadline of Gameweek 19 and before the deadline of Gameweek 38
You have a budget of 100M to build your squad.
No tie-breakers: If two or more teams are tied they will share the placement.
You can register to this tournament for a certain period even after the original deadline (Late Registration).