What is a Same Game Multi?Betfair Same Game Multi allows football customers to combine multiple selections within a single match to build an accumulator from a variety of markets. Unsurprisingly, it’s a feature that more and more major UK bookmakers are adding to their portfolios as they look to give punters even more control over their bets, such as Bet365 BetBuilder.
- Correct score 1-1
- Hazard Anytime Goalscorer
- Over 7.5 corners
How does it work?The Same Game Multi works in a similar way to a traditional accumulator, the difference being it's individual markets within a single event, rather than separate matches.
Simply add multiple selections from any tab to create a bet. Open the betslip, enter your stake in the Same Game Multi section and place your bet. Available markets can be seen under the Same Game Multi tab.
To win, each of the different bets in the Multi - for example, first goalscorer, correct score, number of corners, BTTS Tips, players to be booked - need to land. If one leg of the bet doesn't land, the Multi bet is a loser.
Customers can build a Same Game Multi from any tab within an event page once selections fall under markets applicable to Same Game Multi’s.
Not all betting markets are currently available to use in a Same Game Multi. Some bets also cannot be combined due to conflicting result e.g. Correct Score 2-1 and Under 2.5 Goals.
How to Place a Same Game Multi Bet
- Join Betfair via this special link and claim a HUGE welcome bonus!
- To place a Same Game Multi simply tap the Same Game Multi option from the tabs along the top of your desired match screen.
- From the full betting markets screen, select Same Game Multi from the tabs along the top to see the available options you can use to build your accumulator.
- Make your selections. Your bet slip will indicate that you've successfully created a Same Game Multi as shown below and summarise your selections for review.
- Once your happy with your selections, simply enter your stake and confirm your bet.
Why use the Betfair Same Game Multi?
- Betfair has more markets available than any other competitor, while customers will be able to place as many as 20 in the same selection (it's 6 elsewhere).
- When one leg of a Same Game Multi is voided, Betfair allows the bet to carry on with the combined price of the remaining legs (other operators void the entire bet).
- Another feature exclusive to Betfair is the ability to bet from any tab on the event page.
- The Same Game Multi is displayed within its own tab on desktop and mobile. Updated prices will be given as more selections are added.
- Customers will be given the option to confirm the bet before placement.
What markets are eligible for Same Game Multi?
- Match Winner
- Alternate Number of Match Corners
- To Qualify for the next round
- Alternate Corner Handicaps
- To Lift the Cup
- A Goal Scored In Both Halves
- Handicap Betting
- Half-Time Result
- Correct Score
- First Goalscorer
- Anytime Goalscorer
- 2nd, 3rd, 4th... Goalscorer
- Last Goalscorer
- To score 2 or more goals
- To score a hattrick
- Over/Under Goals
- Total Corners Betting
- Extra Time Betting
- First GoalScorer Extra Time
- Card Index
- Number of Corners
- Corner Handicap
- 1st Half Over/Under Goals
- Extra Time Over/Under Goals
- 1st Half Over/Under 5.5 Goals
- Both Teams To Score
- Corner Match Bet
- To Be Booked
- Both Teams To Score in the First Half
- Extra Time Correct Score
- Red Card Markets
- Anytime GoalScorer Extra Time
- Method of victory
and many more!