A great Bundesliga match between Wolfsburg and Borussia Dortmund awaits us this Saturday and new 888sport customers can claim terrific enhanced odds on this clash! Read this article and learn how to claim 28/1 Wolfsburg or 8/1 Dortmund to win at 888sport! Max bet £5!
Wolfsburg are sitting in sixth place and extended their unbeaten league streak to seven matches courtesy of their last-gasp 2-1 win at Augsburg last weekend.
Borussia Dortmund returned to action in ominous form last weekend with a 4-0 rout of Schalke and would love to warm up for next Tuesday's Klassiker against Bayern Munich with another easy win.
Who are you backing? Whatever side you choose, you can grab a great price boost at 888sport!
28/1 Wolfsburg or 8/1 Borussia Dortmund to win
Bundesliga boosts - 28/1 Wolfsburg or 8/1 Dortmund to win
1. Open a new 888sport account via the links on this page
2. Make your first deposit with promo code 888ODDS
3. Bet on your favourite team at normal odds in the Wolfsburg v Dortmund "to win" betting market (max bet £/€5)
4. The day after the bet is settled, should your bet is a winner, you will be credited the extra winnings to reflect the enhanced price
- 28/1 Wolfsburg to win
- 8/1 Dortmund to win
Wolfsburg v Dortmund Betting TipsDon't miss our Wolfsburg vs Dortmund betting preview with predictions, betting tips, probable lineups, team news, enhanced odds, exclusive promotions and no deposit free bets on the Bundesliga!
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or share this article on your favourite social media
Wolfsburg v Dortmund Special offer - Key Terms and Conditions
- New customers only.
- £10 minimum deposit required. Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time.
- Qualifying bets must be placed at normal odds. Min bet £5, max bet £5.
- Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS and added within 72 hrs of qualifying bet settlement.
- Free bet stakes not included in bet returns. Free bets expire 7 days after credit.
- This promotion may not be combined with any other promotion.
- Withdrawal restrictions and Terms & Conditions