The great game of Bingo probably needs no introduction. Online Bingo at Unibet is the same game - only better. With online Bingo at Unibet, you can easily play multiple cards and still have a friendly chat with other players as the numbers are drawn.
The "auto-daub" function marks numbers automatically, so you never miss one no matter how many cards you're playing.
You can play many more cards simultaneously than you ever could in a live game. You can easily chat with other players during the game and participate in hosted chat games. And you can even play side games as your numbers are being drawn for even more chances at winning big!
You'll need Bingo cash money to play online Bingo at Unibet. Make sure you're logged in, go to the Bingo lobby and then use "My Unibet" on the right side of the screen to transfer funds from your Unibet account to Bingo cash.
In the Bingo lobby you can find a long list with various available Bingo rooms. Your currency rooms will be on top of the game list. Simply click on the game of your choice to launch the Bingo application. A new window will pop up.
You'll now see all cards for the games currently available. Click to select the ones you want and click the "BUY" button to purchase them.
When the game starts, numbers are drawn and displayed in the top middle of the screen. If a drawn number matches one on your card(s), it is automatically daubed for you. If you would like to daub yourself simple click the "Disable the auto-daub" and click manually. You can at any time press "Catch up" if you are behind or switch back to "Auto daub".
Match the right pattern to win the corresponding prize. Every time there's a new winner, a pop-up will appear with the name of the winner and what they've won. If there are 2 or more winners, the prize is split equally.
To ensure honesty, the Bingo works with a Random Number Generator (RNG). This guarantees players that there is no manipulation whatsoever, not by the company and not by the customer. Our RNG has been independently tested and approved by Technical Systems Testing (TST), a certified company registered in Vancouver, Canada. Using mathematical and statistical analysis, TST concluded that the RNG distributes numbers with sufficient non-predictability, fair distribution and lack of bias to particular outcomes.
Players registering at Unibet Bingo get a 100% match bonus up to 150 Euros when depositing for the first time. There’s also a 3 Euro free bonus that you’ll receive before making your deposit. It’s only valid in Euro rooms but it’s a great way to get familiar with the games before depositing for real.
Buying and cashing out chips
To play Bingo you have to buy bingo chips from your main Unibet account. You can do this easily from "My Account".
- Go to My Account. Click here to see or change your personal account details and set deposit limits on your account.
- Account balance. The total value of your Unibet account is shown. The sum includes the value of any poker chips, casino chips or bingo cash you have in those accounts.
- Click Deposit to go to the page where you can deposit money to your Unibet account. Betting history takes you to the page where you can see your total Betting history.
- When you're in Unibet Poker, Casino or Bingo areas, My Account expands to show your basic account details for that section. When you're in Poker, your VIP points will also be shown.
- If you're in Poker, Casino or Bingo, you can transfer cash to and from your Unibet account instantly from the My Account box.