England 25/1 to beat Scotland at Ladbrokes
England are unbeaten in World Cup qualifying so far, winning four and drawing one. Furthermore, they are yet to concede a goal during this World Cup qualifying campaign.
Fancy England to beat Scotland? Claim a big price boost at Ladbrokes!
Join Ladbrokes via our special links and claim 25/1 for England to beat Scotland!
To capitalise on this unmissable offer, simply:
1) Register a new account with Ladbrokes via this special link
2) Deposit a minimum of £/€5
3) Place a single bet of up to €/£1 on England to beat Scotland in the 'Match Winner' market before the kick off.
4) If your bet wins, your account will be credited with extra winning to make payout equivalent to enhanced odds within 24 hours.
5) If your selection is a loser, you will get your money back as a free bet
Offer terms and conditions:
1. New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £1 on England to beat Scotland on Saturday 10th June.
2. Bets placed in accordance with the terms and conditions will be eligible for the enhanced odds of 25/1 for England to win the match. Maximum one qualifying bet per customer.
3. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake of £/€1 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours.
4. This offer is available from 17:00 on Wednesday 7th June until kick off of Scotland V England 17:00 on Saturday 10th June.
5. The offer is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange or in Ladbrokes shops.
6. Customers that have an existing Online account with Ladbrokes do not qualify for this promotion.
7. We cannot accept new customers from, or offer this promotion in, certain countries - see here for Restricted Territories.
8. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens.
9. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.