Reel Rush is a 5-reel, 5-row video slot featuring 6 different reel configurations, giving you between 45 and 3125 ways to win. Features include Wild substitutions, re-spins and Free Spins with 3125 Ways to Win. If your fifth and final Re-Spin reveals a winning line, you are awarded 8 Free Spins. In Free spins all of the reel positions are unlocked and you will have 3,125 ways to win.
WHERE TO PLAY THIS SLOT MACHINE
Example of a Way to Win payout at level 1
- 3 matching pineapple symbols on adjacent reels starting from the leftmost reel awards 10 coins. This is multiplied by 1 (for 1 pineapple symbol on reel 1), then by 1 (for 1 pineapple symbol on reel 2) and then by 3 (for 1 Wild, which substitutes for a pineapple symbol, plus the 2 pineapple symbols on reel 3) giving a total win of 1 x 1 x 3 x 10 = 30 coins.
- Wild symbols only appear on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5 in the main game and in Free Spins.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
Reel Configuration and Ways to Win
- A winning combination in any spin of the main game activates 1 re-spin, up to a maximum of 5 re-spins.
- During each re-spin, the amount of ways to win increase by 2 additional symbols that appear on the reels.
- The following table shows the reel configuration and the amount of ways to win after the initial spin of a main game round, each re-spin, and Free Spins.
|Spin / Re-Spin / Free Spins||Reels||Ways to Win|
- Re-spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated the first re-spin.
- When there are no winning combinations on a re-spin or after the fifth re-spin, re-spins ends and the reels return to the initial configuration.
- Re-spin wins are added to any wins from the initial spin.
- A winning combination after the fifth re-spin activates 8 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and the same coin value as the spin that activated re-spins and Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the TOTAL WIN display includes all wins from Free Spins, re-spins, and the spin that activated the re-spins.