Portugal were extremely solid when they triumphed at last summer's European Championships in France and are one of the antepost favorite team to win the Confederations Cup.
Fancy Cristiano Ronaldo & co. to win their opening match in Russia? Find here how to claim 7/1 Portugal to beat Mexico at Paddy Power!
1. Register with Paddy Power via this special link
2. Place your 1st bet (max bet £/€10) Portugal to beat Mexico in 90 minutes and select the normal odds on site
3. If Portugal win the match you will be paid out straight away at the normal price and you'll be topped up with the additional amount in free bets within 48 hours.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
New Account Exclusive - Terms & Conditions – Confederations Cup price boost @ 7/1
- Open a new account. Valid for new customers only. Duplicate accounts are not eligible for this promotion.
- Deposit £10 or more. Customers using Moneybookers or Neteller to deposit will not qualify for this offer.
- Place your FIRST BET on Portugal to beat Mexico at the enhanced price through Power Play Plus price on site.
- The maximum stake for this offer is £10.
- In-running bets do not qualify for the enhanced prices.
- Applies to singles only, any bets with any selection in a multiple will be settled at the normal price.
- You will not qualify for the price enhancement if the Cash Out option is used.
- Bets made using a free bet or bets made to trigger a free bet are not eligible for Cash Out.
- If your selection wins, you will be paid in cash based on the normal price on site and will have the extra amount, bringing the bet up to the cumulative 7/1 payout, credited in free bets added to your account straight away.
- Free bets get credited in increments of £10 and expire after 30 days.
- This promotion is live until 16:00 on Sunday June 18th and any bets taken after this time do not qualify.
- Offer applies to customers based in the UK & Ireland.
Please tell us what you think about
"Back 7/1 Portugal to beat Mexico at PaddyPower (Confederations Cup price boost)"