Harry Kane to score price boost at Ladbrokes
The Spurs' striker is yet to score in official games this season but he is tipped to break his duck against the minnows Malta.
Find below how to get 33/1 for Harry Kane to score during the match!
To capitalise on this unmissable offer, simply:
1) Register a new account with Ladbrokes via this special link
2) Deposit a minimum of £/€5
3) Place a single bet of up to €/£1 on Harry Kane to score at normal odds in the Malta v England anytime goalscorer market before the kick off.
4) If your bet wins, your account will be credited with extra winning to make payout equivalent to enhanced odds within 24 hours.
5) If your bet is a loser, you will get your money back as a free bet
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
Offer terms and conditions:
1. Offer available to new Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on Harry Kane to score against Malta (33/1).
2. This offer is available for a limited time only.
3. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price will be credited to your account within 24 hours, in free bet tokens of £/€5.
4. Free bet winnings will expire after 4 days.
5. Should your bet lose, we will refund your stake up £/€1 as a free bet within 24 hours.
6. Free bets can only be redeemed via Online or Mobile.
7. Free bets must be used in their entirety and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A free bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your free bet, the remaining value of the free bet will be void.
8. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid as a free bet token.
9. Free bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.
Please tell us what you think about
"Get 33/1 Harry Kane to score vs Malta at Ladbrokes (World Cup Qualifiers price boost)"