French Open Enhanced Odds at Ladbrokes
Sign up at Ladbrokes before 13:00 BST on Sunday, May 28 to get 20/1 on Murray to win a set at Roland Garros this year. It's the best betting offer on this year's French Open edition!
Join Ladbrokes via our special links and claim 20/1 for UK to receive at least one 'nul points'!
To capitalise on this unmissable offer, simply:
1) Register a new account with Ladbrokes via this special link
2) Deposit a minimum of £/€5
3) Place a single bet of up to €/£10 on Andy Murray to win a set at the 'French Open 2017' before Sunday 1pm.
4) If Murray wins a set, your account will be credited with extra winning to make payout equivalent to enhanced odds within 24 hours.
5) If Murray fails to win a set, you will get your money back as a free bet
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Offer terms and conditions:
1. New Ladbrokes Online & Mobile customers: Simply register today, deposit a minimum of £/€5, and then place your first bet as a single bet of £/€1 on Murray to win a set in the French Open.
2. Bets placed in accordance with the terms and conditions will be eligible for the enhanced odds of 20/1 Murray to win a set in the French Open. Maximum one qualifying bet per customer.
3. If the bet loses, we will refund your stake of £/€1 as a free bet, paid into your account within 24 hours.
4. This offer is available from 17:00 on Wednesday 24th May until 13:00 on Sunday 28th May.
5. The offer is not available through Telebetting, Text Betting, Ladbrokes Exchange or in Ladbrokes shops.
6. Customers that have an existing Online account with Ladbrokes do not qualify for this promotion.
7. We cannot accept new customers from, or offer this promotion in, certain countries - see here for Restricted Territories.
8. Winning bets will be settled at the standard price and the additional winnings from the enhanced price paid into your account within 24 hours. The extra winnings will be paid in Free Bet tokens.
9. Free Bets can be redeemed through Online or Mobile only.
10. Free Bets must be used in their entirety as a Win Single on any sport and cannot be split into multiple stakes. A Free Bet cannot be partially redeemed. If you attempt to place a bet for a lesser total stake than the value of your Free Bet, the remaining value of the Free Bet will be void.
11. Free Bets are non-refundable. Stakes will not be returned on winning bets placed with Free Bets.
12. Free Bets cannot be redeemed on any other online product; Poker, Casino, Live Casino, Games, Bingo, Lottos, Virtuals, Slots, Exchange or be used to fund Tote or Pool bets.
13. Redeemed Free Bets will not count toward qualification to view streamed events.
14. Free Bets do not count towards qualifying for any other promotional offers.
15. You must be aged 18 years or over to bet and participate in any Ladbrokes promotion.
16. Ladbrokes accepts no responsibility for system or connection problems that might affect any end user during the promotion.
17. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Money Back and Free Bet offers.
18. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
19. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Free Bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the free bets or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
20. In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Free Bet or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer's identity prior to us crediting any free bet or offer to their account.
21. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
Please tell us what you think about
"Ladbrokes offer 20/1 Andy Murray to win a set at the French Open! Easy money!"