How to claim your £50 betting bonus at EnergyBet
Energy Bet is becoming an increasing presence in the UK as a result of their shirt sponsorship of Leyton Orient and through being the betting partner of Aston Villa.
They have launched a well-designed modern looking website with an impressive selection of sports available to bet on, including a very good selection of live in-play betting.
Claiming the EnergyBet betting bonus is very straight-forward and should take no more than two minutes and a few simple steps to complete:
- Register a new account at EnergyBet.com via our special links
- Make a first deposit of £10 or more. No bonus code is needed!
- You’ll be entitled to a bonus of 100% up to £50.
- After registration is complete, make sure you select the bonus before you deposit.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
Open a new EnergyBet account right now and take advantage of this promotion!
- First Deposit Bonus offer is valid for newly registered first-time customers at EnergyBet only.
- Offer valid from 00:01 CET on 1st of February 2017 until 23:59 CET on Sunday 31st of December 2017.
- The maximum bonus amount permitted per player or account is £50 (first deposit will be matched 100% in Bonus Funds up to a maximum of £50).
- The following mentioned currency in £ is equivalent to the currency of the account.
- Only single and combi bets count towards the bonus.
- The EnergyBet and EnergyCasino Welcome Bonuses are separate bonuses. The EnergyBet Welcome Bonus cannot be used at EnergyCasino.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- To decline the EnergyBet Welcome Bonus, the 'No Bonus' option must be selected on the deposit form.
- If the EnergyBet Welcome Bonus is declined when making the initial deposit, it cannot be requested or applied at a later date.
- A minimum £10 real money deposit to your EnergyBet account is required to qualify for this promotion.
- Wagering requirements for the countries Germany, United Kingdom and Ireland: five (5) times turnover of initial balance (deposit + bonus) with odds of 1.75 or higher.
- Wagering requirements for the countries Austria, Croatia, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Slovakia, Sweden and Switzerland: six (6) times turnover of initial balance (deposit + bonus) with odds of at least 1.75.
- Wagering requirements for the allowed countries apart from §11 and §12: twelve (12) times turnover of initial balance (deposit + bonus) with odds of at least 1.75.
- It is only possible to place single bets with odds less than 1.75 (3/4), or multiple (combi) bet coupons with total odds of less than 1.75 (3/4), when playing with a real money balance that is not subject of wagering requirements. When playing with bonus funds, or money that is subject of wagering requirements, it is only possible to place bets with odds greater than 1.75 (3/4).
- System bets do not count towards turnover.
- A customer balance with an active bonus is shown in the following format: 'X+Y', where 'X' is the Real Money balance, and 'Y' is the Bonus Funds balance.
- Please note that the First Deposit Bonus can only be claimed once per person, household, family, household address, email address, credit card number, IP address or shared computer environment.
- Real money deposit + amount of bonus are considered as bonus funds respecting wagering requirements.
- Customers are not permitted to place bets for both sides, with the same outcome, for the same event. Bets placed on different selections within same market or bets placed on equivalent markets (e.g. Double Chance and /Asian/ Handicap bets +1/-1) are not eligible for this offer. If such bets are placed, EnergyBet reserves the right to close relevant accounts and confiscate existing funds.
- Customers should be aware that real money funds are played first and, the event of a bonus cancellation or expiration, the original full amount of the bonus will be removed from the balance with all previous paid bets. If there are any real money funds remaining, the customer will keep them. Example: £40 real money player deposit + £40 bonus = £80 balance. Player loses and balance stands at £60. Player request bonus cancellation, so £40 will be removed, leaving £20 real money balance.
- In order to transfer Bonus Money to actual balance, all bets that were placed using bonus money must be settled and final event results must be published. Return and voided bets do not count towards wagering requirements.
- Customer has 30 days to turnover the bonus funds otherwise his bonus balance will be forfeited.
- The Welcome Offer is not valid for customers from: Afghanistan, Belgium, China, Curacao, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, France, Hong Kong, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Italy, Latvia, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Syria, Turkey and United States.
- EnergyBet.com reserves the right to close your account and block or confiscate any existing funds if evidence of abuse/fraud is found.
- In case a complaint or a dispute occurs the procedure described in the General Terms and Conditions will apply.
- EnergyBet.com reserves the right to request a copy of your ID and proof of deposit to confirm legitimacy.
- The above conditions are additional to the General Terms and Conditions of EnergyBet.com and need to be read in conjunction with them. EnergyBet.com reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions and withdraw this promotion at any time with or without cause and making available for the customers the amended Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be published in a number of languages for information purposes and ease of access by players. In case of any discrepancy between a non-English version and the English version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
Please tell us what you think about
"EnergyBet £50 betting bonus (100% on your first deposit)"