Elements: The Awakening™ is an explosive slot packed with features such as an Avalanche™ feature and 4 different Free Fall modes each with a different Wild. The Avalanche feature starts when a winning bet line appears. Symbols explode and disappear, leaving space for new Avalanches that fall into place on the columns.
The innovation is taken into a new ground with the Avalanche Meter function that has four crystals and lights up for every avalanche fall. If the player gets four successive Avalanches one of the 4 Free fall modes is triggered. The Avalanche Meter brings anticipation to the game and the players can’t wait to get the access to one of the Free Fall storms.
In Free Falls, the players are sure to be captivated by the excitement Elements offer. Wild symbols in Free Falls each have a different action, depending on which of the Free Fall modes is entered. From indestructible to expanding and random Wilds, the Free Falls offer a truly astonishing gaming experience.
Elements: The Awakening™ Game Rules
- Elements: The Awakening™ is a 5-column, 3-row, 20-line video slot with an Avalanche™ feature and 4 different Free Fall modes each with a different Wild.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the columns during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost column to the rightmost column.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins pay on bet lines only.
- The symbols fall into position on the columns, instead of spinning.
- A winning bet line will start an Avalanche.
- Symbols in winning combinations explode and disappear, leaving space for a second Avalanche of symbols for a chance of bigger wins.
- Free Fall modes activated by winning Avalanches start when there are no more wins and the Avalanche feature ends.
- Each new game round starts with an empty Avalanche meter.
- The Avalanche meter in the main game increases by one for each successive fall containing at least one bet line win up to a maximum of 4 Avalanches. The colours shown on the Avalanche meter match the leading element in the current round.
- The Avalanches continue until there are no more wins; each new game round starts with an empty Avalanche meter.
- In the main game there is an element Energy meter that displays the leading element, the section of the Energy meter with the most energy indicates which Free Falls mode is entered if Free Falls is activated.
- The Energy meter is divided into four sections, one for each element, which fills up following a winning bet line.
- The Play button changes to the Energy Meter during a game round or when a game round starts and fills with energy from one or more winning Elements from the winning bet line combinations. The colours shown on the Energy meter match the winning element in the current round.
- If the energy for 2 elements is equal the Free Falls mode will be chosen randomly.
- Each new game round starts with an empty Energy Meter.
- 4 or more consecutive Avalanches in a game round appearing anywhere on the columns in the main game activate one of the Free Fall modes.
- Free Falls are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round activating Free Falls.
- There are 4 separate Free Falls modes called Fire Storm mode, Air Storm mode, Earth Storm mode, and Water Storm mode.
- Each Free Falls mode has a unique Wild symbol feature that can appear on the columns for a chance at bigger wins.
- Each Free Fall mode awards 10 Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the game returns to the round that activated Free Falls.
- At the end of Free Falls, the total win from Free Falls is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Falls.
- In the main game Wild symbols can only appear on columns 2, 3, 4 and 5, and substitute for all symbols.
- All Wild symbols substitute for all symbols in the main game and in Free Falls.
- All Wild symbol substitutions in the main game and in Free Falls pay the highest possible winning combination on a bet line.
Fire Storm Wild
- Fire Storm Wild symbols appear on columns 2, 3 and 4 in Fire Storm mode and can expand to include columns 1 and 5.
- Fire Storm Wild symbols can spread in any direction on the columns, transforming any two adjacent symbols into Wild symbols for a chance of bigger wins.
Air Storm Wild
- 2 Air Storm Wild symbols fall randomly on the columns in the first Free Fall and remain on the columns for the entire Air Storm mode.
- After the first fall, the Wild symbols move randomly to an adjacent position on the columns for each fall or Avalanche.
- The Wild symbols spin before moving into the next position on the columns to show the direction they will move.
Earth Storm Wild
- Earth Storm Wild symbols can only appear on columns 2, 3 and 4 in Earth Storm mode.
- Earth Storm Wild symbols remain on the columns until they have been included in one or more winning betlines, in three Avalanches, or until there are no more wins.
Water Storm Wild
- Water Storm Wild symbols can only appear on columns 2, 3 and 4 in Water Storm mode.
- The Water Storm Wild is an Expanding Wild and expands vertically to cover the entire column transforming symbols into Wild symbols.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.0%
ELEMENTS - THE AWAKENING SLOT: CASINOS WHERE TO PLAY