Bettors should be able to calculate Double Chance and Draw No Bet odds and stakes when only Win-Draw-Win (or 1X2) markets are available. We provide an automatic Draw No Bet and Double Chance calculator tool and all the mathematical formula you would need to manually calculate odds and stakes for these markets.
- Draw No Bet and/or Double Chance markets are not available but the Win-Draw-Win market is available
- The Win-Draw-Win has a lower margin than the Draw No Bet and Double Chance markets.
- Double Chance and Draw No Bet have lower betting limits then the Win-Draw-Win market
How to use the Draw No Bet and Double Chance calculator
Just input the WIN-DRAW-WIN odds for a match, and specifiy the total amount you would like to bet. Then clik on calculate in order to see stakes and equivalent odds for double chance and draw no bet markets.
DRAW NO BET ODDS FORMULAS
- STAKE (HOME WIN) = TOTAL * (DRAW – 1) / DRAW
and, similarly, if you would like to bet on the AWAY DRAW NO BET:
- STAKE (AWAY WIN) = TOTAL * (DRAW – 1) / DRAW
As you can see, stakes depend only on odds for the draw.
Betting on a HOME DRAW NO BET equals to bet on the following odds:
- Home Decimal Odds = HOME * (DRAW – 1) / DRAW
Betting on a AWAY DRAW NO BET equals to bet on the following odds:
- Away Decimal Odds = AWAY * (DRAW – 1) / DRAW
Please tell us what you think about
"Double Chance and Draw No Bet calculator for stakes and odds"