Coral have kicked off their World Cup build up with an exciting new competition. The Coral Million is a free prediction game!
The questions have no right and wrong answer as they're all about predictions. The odds of getting all the predictions correct is quite high. Only the first question is a straight "yes" or "no". All the others have multiple options.
You can find the best 10 Coral Million answers at the bottom of this page!
HOW TO PLAY CORAL MILLION
Make your prediction for the ten questions Coral have asked.
Login or create a new Coral account to enter the competition.
Get all the answers correct and you're in with a chance of winning the top prize of £1,000,000.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Or like us on Facebook
As mentioned it’s free to enter and runs until 16.00 UK time on Thursday 14th June 2018.
To help you decide how to answer Coral have provided some useful stats. Plus, you can read our World Cup predictions here!
Once you've answered all the questions you then need to register/login. You cannot change your selections after you've completed the entry.
18+. UK+IRE online and mobile verified Coral customers only. £1 Million represents total prize fund. Full T&Cs apply.
CORAL MILLION ANSWERS: OUR BEST TIPS
So here are the questions and all our 10 answers!
1. Will Lionel Messi score more goals than Cristiano Ronaldo (not including shoot-outs)?A nice simply yes or no question. Messi is not as prolific as when he plays for Barcelona. Go for CRISTIANO RONALDO to score as many goals as Leo Messi or more!
2. Which team will be eliminated from the World Cup first: Brazil, France, Germany or Spain?Four options to choose from. In the past World Cup editions, reigning champions have been eliminated in the group stage. We think Germany will reach the knockout stage but... who knows! Die Mannschaft could be one of the first favourite teams to go home! Our answer is GERMANY.
3. How far will England progress in the tournament? Group Stage, Quarter Finals, Round of 16, Runners Up, Semi Finals, WinnersEngland usually fall short on the biggest stages. Anyway, we don't expect them to be eliminated very early. We expect them to reach at least the QUARTER FINALS!
4. Who will win the World Cup?France, Spain and Brazil are our outright favourites. France have a terrific attack, Spain and Brazil are solid at the back. Anyway, Les Blues have a very deep squad, something that could prove crucial at the World Cup! Go for FRANCE to win the World Cup!
5. Who will win the Golden Boot?France’s Antoine Griezmann who did the business for us at the last European Championship (as we predicted). With Neymar not 100% fit, Cristiano Ronaldo not expected to reach the latter stages of the competition and Messi below par when he plays for Argentina, we answer again ANTOINE GRIEZMANN to win the World Cup Golden Boot!
6. How many penalties – including shoot-outs – will be scored by England players?Very tough! We think the Three Lions will have one penalty shoot-out and perhaps one penalty in normal play, so we’ve gone for a total of SIX here.
7. How many goals will England concede in the tournament (not including shoot-outs)?Even tougher. Southgate's men are defensively solid. We expect them to play 5 games, so three goals conceded could be a wise choice. We answer THREE!
8. How many goals will hosts Russia score in normal time?Russia have been scoring a fair few in recent friendlies and twe don't expect them to go past the group stage. Three goals in three matches are very likely considering the opponents they will face. So, we answer again THREE!
9. Which player will make the most successful passes during the World Cup?Another very tricky one. Spain and Croatia have the best midfield of the competition. The Spaniard are expected to play more games than Croatia and their tiki-taka style is the best answer to this question. So we go for SERGIO BUSQUETS.
10. Which player will make the most successful tackles during the World Cup?Former Leicester's manager Claudio Ranieri said 71 per cent of the Earth is covered by water the rest is covered by N'GOLO KANTE' so we expect the French midfielder to make the most successfull tackles during the World Cup!
So that’s all 10 answers – get your entries in before the World Cup starts and we wish you all the luck in the world.
If you use some of our suggestions and win the big million quid, feel free to share some of it!
Please tell us what you think about
"Coral Million Answers: Our Tips to Win £1 Million with the World Cup!"