Register a new account with BetVernons today and place your first risk-free bet. If you don't win, BetVernons will give you a free bet of the same amount up to £25! Find here how to get your €/£25 free bet www.betvernons.com!
BETVERNONS FREE BET
1. Simply follow the links on this page to open a new BetVernons account
2. Make your first deposit and bet between £5 and £25 (no bonus code required)
3. If it does not win BetVernons will give you a free bet token equal to your losing stake.
Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
You must use your free bet within 7 days of award otherwise the token will expire.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid for new customers only on sports.vernons.com. To qualify for the Welcome Offer you must either register and open an account on sports.vernons.com or log-in to sports.vernons.com using the username and password you already use for your www.vernons.com or http://bingo.vernons.com account.
- The Welcome Offer is based on your first settled bet. New customers who deposit and spend in one transaction from £5 (or €5) to £25 (or €25) or more will be awarded a free bet token to the same value up to £25 if their first settled bet is a losing one.
- Void bets do not count as a qualifying stake for this promotion. If your bet is void your second settled bet will qualify you for the free bet promotion. Only bets settled as winners or losers will trigger the free bet.
- Free bet will be credited upon settlement of the first qualifying losing bet. If your first qualifying bet is a winning bet then the bonus will not be credited to your account and the offer will expire.
- Free token must be placed within 7 days of award otherwise this token will expire.
- Free bet stake is not included in any returns.
- This promotion is not available in conjunction with any other Free Bet offer.
SHARE IT WITH YOUR FRIENDSLet your friends know about this article! Share it on your favourite social media!
Please tell us what you think about
"BetVernons free bet: get a £25 risk-free bet here (no bonus code required)"