BETFAIR PRICE RUSH: HOW IT WORKS
The way it works is this: every time a Sportsbook bet is placed, Betfair checks the Exchange for higher odds. If better odds are available, they’ll automatically be given on the Sportsbook.
The Betfair Price Rush is the latest development from the firm, and while it will not have the impact that the cash out function has, it is an exciting link between the exchange and the Betfair Sportsbook.
Price Rush pumps more money into the Betfair Exchange. So Lay-bettors are likely to have their lay bets matched more often. This is the first link between the exchange and the sportsbook operation, but more will follow.
Give a try now! Open a new account with Betfair Sportsbook
BETFAIR PRICE RUSH EXAMPLE
Your betslip before bet is placed: The odds for this bet are 10.0.
Your bet slip after the bet is placed: The odds for the bet were rushed to 10.5.
Price Rush Highlights!
- A £25 bet on 3-1 in Sociedad v Barcelona was Rushed from 50/1 to 66/1 – netting the customer an extra £400 in winnings.
- A £2 bet on Until the Man at Kempton was Rushed from 50/1 to 150/1 – netting the customer an extra £200 in winnings.
- An £8 bet on 2-2 in Manchester United v Fulham was Rushed from 28/1 to 45/1 – netting the customer an extra £136 in winnings.
Do I need to pay commission with ‘Price Rush’?
No, you don’t have to pay commission. Even though we have used the Exchange to be able to offer you these improved odds, you are still betting against Betfair through the Sportsbook.
Where can I see my bets used with ‘Price Rush’?
You can view your bet, like any other Sportsbook bets, in ‘My Account’ à ‘My Bets’. When using ‘Price Rush’ the adjusted price will be reflected straight away in ‘My Bets’.
When is ‘Price Rush’ available?
- ‘Price Rush’ is currently offered on certain markets in football, horse racing, tennis, golf and basketball. ‘Price Rush’ is only offered on single bets. Multiples are not supported for this feature.
- ‘Price Rush’ is not available if a Free Bet token is used.
- ‘Price Rush’ is currently only available for pre-event bet placement.
- ‘Price Rush’ can also be limited due to your country of registration.
Could I ever be disadvantaged with Price Rush and given worse odds than I had originally selected?
No. You will be given the odds you selected or better, where Betfair can find you better odds through their Exchange.
Can I still Cash Out if my bet gets a Price Rush?
If your bet qualifies for Cash Out (look for the orange Cash Out icon on the betslip), you can still Cash Out even if the bet has had a Price Rush. Betfair take into account the higher odds you have got for your bet when we calculate your Cash Out offer.
Please tell us what you think about
"Betfair Price Rush: get the best odds from the Betting Exchange"