Betfair have launched a new offer: get £10 no deposit bonus right now! As seen on TV! Play online slots, roulette, blackjack and tons of casino games - completely free! Enjoy the best casino no deposit free bet of the year!
THIS BONUS HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH:
BETFAIR SLOTS NO DEPOSIT BONUS - £10 FREE WITHOUT DEPOSIT
1.Follow us on Google+, Facebook or Twitter
Tweet Follow @BetAndSkill
2. Open a new account with Betfair via this special link
3. Receive your £10 free no deposit bonus and play online slots, roulette, blackjack and all the casino games for free
Plus, make your first deposit and enjoy a 100% bonus up to £100!
£10 NO DEPOSIT BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This promotion is limited to one account per customer, meaning one per family, household address, IP Address, email address, telephone number, payment account number (e.g. debit or credit card, Neteller etc), and shared computer, e.g. public library or workplace.
£10 free bonus will not be available to any new customers from incentivised partner sites (e.g. Cashback, Groupon, Quidco etc). Any customer who has received a separate new customer free offer in the casino will also be excluded.
Players outside the UK and Ireland are not eligible for this promotion. We reserve the right to refuse any payments to players that log in under a different I.P to their resident country. If suspected, your account may be closed.
How can I claim my free £10 bonus?From the promotions page, you will be able to accept your bonus and start playing any of the eligible games.
How many times do I need to play my bonus before I can withdraw my winnings?The bonus amount must be wagered ten times (x10) on any eligible game before you may withdraw your winnings. Standard game weighting applies as per table below and a minimum of 10 games/spins is required.
|Game||% of stake contributing to bonus requirement||Minimum numbers of games/spins required||Minimum wagering required at x10|
|Slots (Excluding double options)||100%||10||£100|
|Arcade, Scratchcard Games and Fixed Odds Games (Excluding Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel)||100%||10||£100|
|Roulette (All Varieties excluding Zero Roulette)||25%||10||£400|
|Card Games (All varieties excluding Red Dog, Casino Hold'em, Casino War & Wild Vikings)||20%||10||£500|
|Blackjack (All varieties excluding Pontoon, Blackjack Surrender, Blackjack Switch, Zero Blackjack and Stravaganza)||10%||10||£1,000|
|Video Poker (All varieties)||5%||10||£2,000|
|Pontoon, Blackjack Switch, Red Dog, Spin A Win/Lucky Wheel, Casino War, Casino Hold'em, Wild Vikings and Stravaganza||5%||10||£2,000|
|Zero Games, Blackjack Surrender and all double options on slots, Video Poker (All varieties) and any other games not in the eligible games list||0%||N/A||N/A|
|Live casino games||0%||N/A||N/A|
- If you decide to play Slots, any wagering will be counted at 100%. Your £10 bonus with x10 wagering equates to £100. With 100% contribution on Slots, the total minimum wagering requirement will be £100. A minimum of 10 spins is required.
- If you decide to play Blackjack, any wagering will be counted at 10%. Your £10 bonus with x10 wagering equates to £100. With 10% contribution on Blackjack, the total minimum wagering requirement will be £1000. A minimum of 10 hands is required.
- If you decide to play Roulette, any wagering will be counted at 25%. Your £10 bonus with x10 wagering equates to £100. With 25% contribution on Roulette, the total minimum wagering requirement will be £400. A minimum of 10 spins is required.
What is the maximum I can win from my bonus?All winnings are capped at £25
How long will my bonus be available for?You need to complete the bonus wagering requirements within 3 days of accepting your bonus, or else it will expire along with all your pending winnings.
Can I claim any other bonuses while wagering for this bonus?If you trigger any other promotional bonus while another is still active, the bonuses will queue in your bonus balance. All your active bonuses will be shown in your casino balance, however all wagering on eligible games will count towards the requirements of the first bonus you accepted.