10BET CHELTENHAM £400 FREE BETS (BONUS CODE: CHEL1)
Here's how to get your free bets:
1. Open a free 10Bet account via this special link
2. Get £400 in free bonuses on your first deposit! Bonus code: CHEL1
3. Get an extra £5 free bet if your horse finishes 2nd to Ruby Walsh!
Terms and conditions
- This offer is valid from 13 March 2017 00:00 GMT until 17 March 2017 23:59 GMT.
- This offer is only available to Customers who have not previously made a real-money deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- Customers who deposit via Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this promotion.
- 10Bet's general , including the 10Bet apply. 4 x 100% up to £100 Bonus
- To be eligible for each of the four deposit bonuses (hereafter: the “Four Bonuses”), Customers must input CHEL1 in the 'Bonus Code' field when making their first qualifying deposit into their Sports Cash Account.
- To be eligible for the second, third and fourth deposit bonuses, customers must make a qualifying deposit no later than 17 March 2017 23:59 GMT, using the bonus codes sent to the email account they provided upon registration.
- The minimum qualifying deposit for each of the Four Bonuses is £25.
- To be eligible for each of the Four Bonuses, each of your qualifying deposits amounts must be turned over once on settled sports bets with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) (hereafter: the "Qualifying Turn Over”). Any bet placed on any type of handicap (except 3-Way Handicap), Draw No Bet, Forecast / Tricast or Over/Under will not count towards this requirement.
- No two bonuses can be used in conjunction with one another, or contribute towards eligibility for any other promotion. If a Customer makes a qualifying deposit before completing the turnover requirements of the previous bonus, the turnover requirements of the subsequent bonus shall be activated only when those for the previous bonus have been fulfilled.
- Each of the Four Bonuses shall only be credited to a Customer's account if his Sports Bonus Account balance is zero.
- In respect of each of the Four Bonuses, the bonus amount of 100% of the qualifying deposit, up to £100, shall then be credited to your Sports Bonus Account.
- The qualifying deposit and bonus amount for each of the Four Bonuses must be turned over six (6) times on settled sports bets with odds of at least 3/5 (1.60), excluding any type of handicap (except 3Way Handicap), Draw No Bet, Forecast/Tricast and Over/Under bets (the “Bonus Turn Over”). Your Qualifying Turn Over amount shall not contribute to the Bonus Turn Over requirements. Once you have satisfied the Bonus Turn Over, the bonus and corresponding winnings amount shall be transferred from your Sports Bonus Account to your Sports Cash Account, and be withdrawable.
- The Bonus Turn Over requirement for each of the Four Bonuses must be met within 45 days of the corresponding qualifying deposit being made, otherwise the bonus shall expire and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
- Each bet placed shall contribute a maximum of 50% of your bonus amount towards fulfilling the Bonus Turn Over requirement for the first of the Four Bonuses only. For example, if the bonus amount awarded to in respect of the first deposit bonus is £100, the maximum amount that each bet can contribute towards the Bonus Turn Over requirements in respect of the first bonus, is £50. In circumstances where a Customer places subsequent bets on the same outcome in the same event or on directly opposite outcomes in the same event, in order to circumvent this rule, this will be deemed "irregular gaming" and additional turnover will be applied so that the total remaining turnover for the bonus after the multiple bets are settled, shall be equal to that which would have remained if the Customer had placed all such bets as a single bet. For example, if the bonus awarded to you is £100, and you place 4 X £50 bets on a given market, instead of a single £200 bet, this will be deemed "irregular gaming" and £150 will be added to your remaining turnover requirement for the bonus.
- Withdrawals requested before the Bonus Turn Over requirement for any of the Four Bonuses has been met shall result in cancellation of the respective bonus and any funds in your Sports Bonus Account and corresponding winnings shall be forfeited.
- Each of the Four Bonuses is only available once per Customer. Free Bets
- To be eligible for the Free Bets offer, Customers must have been awarded at least one of the aforementioned Deposit Bonuses.
- To be eligible for the Free Bets offer, Customers must place a bet on at least one of the 2017 Cheltenham Festival races in which Ruby Walsh participates (each a “Race”), on a horse rode by any other participant but Ruby Walsh (the “Qualifying Bet”).
- If Your selected horse finishes the Race second only to Ruby Walsh, the Free Bet amount shall be credited to your Customer account.
- If the Customer’s selected horse finishes in a dead heat for first place with a horse rode by Ruby Walsh, the Customer shall not be eligible to receive the Free Bet.
- The amount of each Free Bet awarded shall be equal to the amount of your Qualifying Bet, up to a maximum amount of £5 Free Bet per Race.
- The Free Bet(s) shall then be credited to your Customer account by 11:00 GMT on the day following the settlement of the respective Qualifying Bet.
- Each Free Bet may be used on any sports market with odds between 4/5 (1.80) – 7/1 (8.0).
- The Free Bet awarded shall expire and be removed from your Customer account 7 days after it was credited to your Customer account.
- Each Free Bet amount cannot be used in portions. For example, if a £10 Free Bet is used for a £5 bet, the unused portion, being £5, will be forfeited.
- A Free Bet can be placed only on the “win” part of an Each-Way Bet. The “place” part may only be placed with funds from the Sports Cash Account. If the Customer does not have sufficient funds in his Sports Cash Account to place the “place” part of the Each-Way Bet, he cannot place an Each-Way Bet using a Free Bet.
Please tell us what you think about
"10Bet Cheltenham £400 free bets (bonus code CHEL1) + £5 free if 2nd to Ruby Walsh "